Do you cringe at rebates? I used to as well. To make taking advantage of the mail-in rebate as easy as possible use these steps:
1. Make up a page of adhesive labels with your name, address, city, state and zip on them.
2. Grab a stack of envelopes, slap a postage stamp and half of your return address labels on them and keep them in your purse/briefcase/wallet etc. Keep the other half of the address labels in with the envelopes.
3. After you check out, grab your rebate form from the stacks they have, slap your address label on the rebate form, fill in any extra information they request.
4. Rip off the portion of your receipt with your rebate (at the bottom)
5. Fill out one of the envelopes with the rebate address and place the rebate form and the rebate receipt in the envelope.
6. Seal and drop in the nearest mailbox.
This week for free after rebate
Vaseline Sheer Infusion Lotion 6.8 oz -Limit 6 per household. (I am debating on this one. I make my own lotions but for free I can drop these off at the homeless shelter or something.)
Steel Shelf Bracket 12" -Limit 10 per household.
Shopper's Bag -Limit 10 per household.
There are other great sales but these are the free-bies! Remember, these deals may vary by location. They are also subject to location stock.